As of 10 December 2018, the Australian Embassy in Rabat will start providing notarial services - but please note - by appointment only
These services are listed below. When booking the appointment, please select the relevant service that you are seeking to ensure the appropriate officer is available to provide you the service you need.
- Witnessing and taking of affidavits, oaths, or affirmations.
- Witnessing Commonwealth statutory declarations.
- Witnessing applications forms for, and issuing of, Certificates of No Impediment (CNI) to Marriage.
- Perform legalisation of signatures and/or seals through either an authentication or an apostille.
- Certify true copies of certain documents or photographs on Australian documents or documents to be used in Australia only.
- Witnessing signatures on certain documents.
It is your responsibility to obtain the correct instructions from the requesting authority for the notarial services you require from the Australian mission overseas. The Consular Officers cannot advise on other agencies' requirements.
For more information and booking service, please check our website at www.morocco.embassy.gov.au
Australian Embassy Morocco
28 Avenue S.A.R. Sidi Mohammed
Souissi 10105 (BP 45),
Telephone: +212 (0) 522 85 74 00